Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What I did this weekend: Bella Collina - http://wp.me/p146tm-7t

This weekend, my wife’s sister was married at a golf community 30 minutes west of Orlando. I had heard about the
gorgeous landscapes, great golf course, and rolling hills,
but had never ventured there myself. The community of Bella Collina broke ground during the “boom” years and halted construction soon after. Rumor has it that the lots sold out in a matter of hours, but to this day there are only a handful of homes that ever broke ground.

 

DRIVING THROUGH THE GUARDED GATE AND GOING DOWN THE BRICK PAVED STREETS IT IS APPARENT THAT ONE DAY IT WILL BE A THRIVING COMMUNITY.

THE CLUB HOUSE IS MORE LIKE A TOWN CENTER

MODELED AFTER A OLD

ITALIAN CITY WITH STONE-WALLS

AND BELLTOWERS WITH A

MEDITERRANEAN INFLUENCE.


No comments:

Post a Comment